Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Making Plans

So, there was a time when I thought that taking time off meant relaxtion - I couldn't have been more wrong!

This last week has been just crazy, possibly because I jumped in to this with a sense of 'no time to loose'. It's been good getting all of this stuff done quickly though and looks like we are actually ready for take off tomorrow.

Since i haven't completely shed my former PM life and personality here's a brief summary of action items completed in the last 10 days (wow! It's almost a Status Report!)

  • finished up everything at work (I hope - he he) and wrapped up 7 years of 'Zon.
  • sold excess belongings
  • moved out of apartment
  • moved in to storage container
  • rendered apartment "monica clean"
  • drove 1200 miles to California (like this) in 36 hours [this included a birthday party in SF].
  • completed no less than 50 (i am not joking!) TO-DOs along the lines of to booking tickets/hotels/shuttles, getting insurance, filing taxes, calling banks/doctors/you name it.
  • wrapped 2 birthday presents for my sisters boyfriend
  • enjoyed a walk on the beach... (finally!)






    next: posting the itinerary!
  • No comments: