Friday, May 26, 2006

ちょっと いそがしですよ。-- A bit busy...

I am afraid the blog is suffering a bit again. With just a bit over 4 weeks left in Japan i find my self struggling to do everything i want to do and currently the blog is the number one victim of this fight. Probably rightfully so, but still I'd love to add more updates as there is simply so much to tell you about, but at the same time there are only so many hours in the day...

What's keeping me busy is a blend of intense language studies and an everlasting list of things i want to do and experience in Tokyo/Japan [-- combined with a bit of leg work needing to happen before I start university in the August (which is, (wow!) just a few months away now!]. Mostly this is a very good kind of business as I have to confess that my love for Japan and Japanese continues to grow by the day, but at the same time this exact fondness makes me sad to think that I'll be leaving 'so soon' and that i won't get to the bottom of this wonderful (subarashi!) language this time around, which in turn just makes me want to do more and see more -- you get the picture.

Anyway i have been contemplating new an improved blogging strategies and think i will shift to more frequent, but shorter updates, why do I talk so much anyway?! :)

Stay tuned!

No comments: